Lavender is an old soul, thought from ancient times to be a remedy for many ailments. Today, studies indicate that lavender, with it’s pleasing aroma may very well be an effective part of a stress-relieving routine that includes a healthy diet and exercise. There are demonstrated results that lavender has a positive impact on anxiety, restlessness and insomnia as well as skin irritations and fungal infections. swiig’s lavender extract is all natural, sourcing the essence and healing properties of this plant and bringing them to you to use as an additive to your hot drinks, smoothies and more.
Nutrition & Benefits
Nutrition & Benefits:
- Provides Vitamin A, an excellent source for eye health
- Contains Calcium which boosts the strength of your bones, warding off osteoporosis.
- May ease symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome
- A good source of Iron which helps make the hemoglobin and myoglobin in your blood
- Contains over 100 known compounds, including phytochemicals and antioxidants.
Contains: Lavender Extract
How To Use
Add a few drops to smoothies and hot drinks like teas or lattes.