1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix oats, vanilla protein, cinnamon, salt, and Flavor Fusions powder together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix wet ingredients (peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract & almond milk) together in a separate, small bowl.
3. Pour wet ingredients into the dry, and stir well.
4. Fold in your mix-ins -- the chocolate chips and your nut of choice.
5. Spread Granola bar mixture onto a small, parchment-lined baking sheet. Form mixture into a rectangle with your fingers. Rectangle should be large enough to be cut into about 5-6 bars.
6. Put tray in the oven, and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool about 30 minutes.
7. Once cooled, cut bars into about 5-6 even slices, trimming the edges as needed to keep a nice, rectangle shape. Enjoy!
Recipe by Sierra Dorschutz, a Graphic Designer for Simple Again, an Artist, and a Part-Time Mad Food Scientist. You can follow her on Instagram @sierrabliss