1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and PB Lite.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the egg, vinegar, honey, almond milk, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
3. Slowly pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4. Gently stir the mixture together, until lumps are mostly gone. Do not over-mix!
5. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes. While mixture sits, preheat a skillet over medium heat.
6. Grease skillet with light coating of oil or butter. Once it is heated, take a 1/4 dry measuring cup, and start scooping batter onto the skillet.
7. Pancakes are ready to flip once the edges start having little bubbles appear. Flip over with a spatula, and continue to cook each for another 1-2 minutes, or until each side is a nice golden brown. Continue measuring out batter and cooking until all batter is used.
8. Serve & enjoy! These pancakes are best enjoyed with a drizzle of reconstituted PB Lite or a drizzle of honey.
Recipe by Sierra Dorschutz. She is an Artist & Graphic Designer with a Foodie-side and you can follow her here on Instagram @sierrabliss