- 2 cups Heavy Cream / Whipping Cream (about 1 pint)
- 2 scoops swiig Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tsp swiig Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
Nutrition (per serving)
When the sun shines, and temperatures rise, who doesn’t want a summery treat to cool down with? Now, what if we told you, it could be sweet, creamy, AND packed with protein? Please welcome Protein Ice-Cream to the stage!
No-Churn Protein Ice Cream is easy to make at home and is the perfect choice to treat yourself as a snack, post-workout pick-me-up, or as an indulgent dessert (with benefits!). Each flavor is hand-crafted with whole-foods, and the added bonus of whey protein! Now roll up your sleeves – let’s get scooping!
- Add heavy cream to a mixing bowl, and whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. (A stand-mixer works for this perfectly as well)
- On the side in a separate bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and whey protein together until smooth.
- Once the heavy cream is whipped, and protein-mixture is ready, gently fold the protein-mixture into the whipped cream with a rubber spatula. Gently
- folding the mixture helps keep the ice cream base light and fluffy.
- Now that this is mixed, you are ready to add some mix-ins!