1. Mix the Peanut Butter and Whey Protein together in a small bowl. If mixture is too thick, add Almond Milk 1oz at a time, until the mixture is fully mixed--smooth with no lumps.
2. Set Protein-mixture aside, and cut the green tops off of each berry. Slice the strawberries in half lengthwise.
3. Prepare a metal sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper and set it aside.
4. Take about a teaspoon of the Protein-mixture (more or less depending on the size of your Strawberries), and spread it on one side of each berry. Once Protein-mixture is on one half of a berry, put the other half together with it like a sandwich.
5. Once all Strawberries are filled, pour Dark Chocolate Chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the dark chocolate in 15-second intervals, stirring each time. The Chocolate is ready once it is smooth and fully melted.
6. Dip each tip of the strawberry into the melted Chocolate, coating each berry halfway. Immediately dip the chocolate-covered berry into the Shredded Coconut.
7. As you coat the berries, place them flat side (the top of the berry) down on the parchment paper tray. Once all of them are dipped, freeze until the chocolate is set (approx 30 minutes). Enjoy!
*Note: If the berries are frozen for longer than 30 minutes, allow them to rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes before enjoying, to ensure the berries aren't frozen solid!
Recipe by Sierra Dorschutz. She is an Artist & Graphic Designer with a Foodie-side and you can follow her here on Instagram @sierrabliss