- 2 scoops Chocolate Daily Whey Matrix Protein
- 2 tbsps Whole Wheat or All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsps swiig Ground Cacao
- 1 cup swiig Freeze-Dried Strawberries, ground into a fine powder & sifted to remove the seeds
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Almond Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp swiig Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Chocolate Chips (measure with your heart! not included in nutrition facts)
Nutrition (per serving)
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, vanilla and milk in a separate, whisking until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, whisking until combined. Add chocolate chips if desired. Your batter should be about the consistency of a thick pancake batter.
- Grease your waffle iron or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Once ready, spoon about a quarter cup of batter into each quarter well of your waffle iron.
- Close your iron and cook according to waffle iron instructions.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings as desired. We like maple syrup, fresh berries, and whipped cream!