- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, peanut butter, and milk. Stir well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a 6.5” cast iron skillet, or similar sized baking dish. (Note: Different size dish will affect cook time.)
- Smooth the top of the mixture and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on the dish size and desired center. Note that there are no food safety concerns, so you can have this like a gooey oatmeal or more done like a breakfast cookie.
- Mix 1 tbsp of PB Lite with 1 tbsp of water for a thinner consistency, and drizzle over the top. Add anything else you’d like for extra “oomph” – melted chocolate chips, a sprinkle of sea salt, a drizzle of honey, fresh berries, even a scoop of ice cream 😉
Recipe by Laura Fitzgerald, swiig's head of Marketing