- 1 cup Plain, Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsps swiig Flavor Fusions - Sea Salted Caramel
- 1 large Apple (keep peel on, or peel if desired)
- 3 tbsps swiig Flavor Fusions - Sea Salted Caramel
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tsps Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup swiig Apple Cinnamon Granola, or homemade)
Caramel Apple Filling:
Optional -- Whipped Cream for topping
Nutrition (per serving)
- Core and cube your apple, leaving the peels on if desired. Smaller cubes will cook faster.
- Put the cubed apple in a small sauce pan, with the Caramel powder, water, and corn starch.
- Heat the pan over medium heat, stirring as you go. Cook apples for about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to thicken and apples become slightly soft. Promptly remove from heat, and set aside until apples reach room temperature.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the plain greek yogurt and additional Caramel powder. Set aside.
- Find two glass cups that have wide enough openings for a spoon to fit in.
- Start layering your yogurt, apples, and granola in each glass, making sure each glass is evenly filled. We put yogurt on the bottom, then apples, then granola, and repeated those layers until the glasses were full.
- Top with optional whipped cream, and serve! Any additional apples or yogurt can be stored in the fridge for later serving. Recipe doubles easily for more servings.