Sunflowers are known for their vibrant beauty, but the seeds within the flower, unknown to many, are a powerful food source. The seeds actually contain a source of plant sterols that block cholesterol absorption. The low levels of saturated fat and high monounsaturated fat makes sunflower seeds an excellent healthy snack.
- Vitamin E
- Folic Acid
- Have powerful Anti-inflammatory compounds
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- May support blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy digestion and weight management
- Can lower levels of cholesterol
- Contains anticancer properties
- Regulates nerve and muscle tone
Enjoy on their own for a healthy snack, add to salads or get a serving in SQWARE MEALS.