Sesame Seeds are packed with nutrients, low in carbohydrates and cholesterol free. Sesame seed oil, extracted from sesame seeds, is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated acids and low in saturated fats. Additionally, these tiny seeds might also be packed with potent amino acids like tryptophan and fat-burning polyphenols.
- Monounsaturated Fats
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Phytic Acid
- May help to Lower Cholesterol
- Healthy for the Heart
- May Help Control Blood Sugar
- May Help To Treat Arthritis
- High in Collagen and may help Skin Health
- Rich in the minerals to aid in Bone Health
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- May Boost Metabolic Function
- Promotes healthy digestion
Cook with sesame oil for a nutty flavor or add the seeds to your favorite dish for a crunchy texture. You can also catch a serving in our SQWARE MEALS.
Leave a comment: