Pineapples are one of those instantly recognizable fruits because of their distinctive shape and texture. Commonly associated with Hawaii, pineapples are actually indigenous to South America. Pineapples are chock-full of essential vitamins and minerals, such as manganese and Vitamin C. Its high content of beta-carotene makes pineapple great for lowering the risk of asthma, and warding off certain types of cancers.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Boost immunity- excellent source of Vitamin C
- Replete with valuable digestive enzymes
- Disease fighting antioxidants
- Promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Speeds recovery post-workout and illness
Enjoy Pineapples by the handful, blended in a smoothie, or sprinkled on yogurt!