Posted on June 03 2021
Pineapples are one of those instantly recognizable fruits because of their distinctive shape and texture. Commonly associated with Hawaii, pineapples are actually indigenous to South America. Pineapples are chock-full of essential vitamins and minerals, such as manganese and Vitamin C. Its high content of beta-carotene makes pineapple great for lowering the risk of asthma, and warding off certain types of cancers.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Boost immunity- excellent source of Vitamin C
- Replete with valuable digestive enzymes
- Disease fighting antioxidants
- Promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Speeds recovery post-workout and illness
Enjoy Pineapples by the handful, blended in a smoothie, or sprinkled on yogurt!