Kale, the current darling of the health food set, is a leafy green closely related to cabbage. This super green is packed with nutrition that puts it high on the list of the world's healthiest foods. It is rich in calcium, chlorophyll and carotenes, especially beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. It also boasts high levels of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B6
- Increases antioxidant activity
- Anti-carcinogenic properties
- Promotes healthy skin & hair
- Aids in digestive health
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Promotes heart health
- Helps control blood glucose levels
Add fresh Kale to smoothies, salads and soups. Enjoy Freeze-Dried, Chopped Kale from swiig by the handful, blended in a smoothie or mixed into dips & spreads.