Posted on January 17 2022
We're not talking about Maraschino cherries! Cherries are a favorite summer fruit in the US, where about 370 million pounds are grown each year, and they range from sweet to tart to sour. Like many other fruits, cherries are naturally fat-free, low in calories, and high in certain minerals and vitamins such as potassium and Vitamin C. Tart cherries specifically have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C
- Dietary Fiber
- Antioxidants (anthocyanins & cyanidins)
- Helps reduce inflammation & pain from arthritis or post-exercise muscle aches
- Supports heart health
- Melatonin helps boost your immune system & supports healthy sleep
- Helps lower risk of stroke
- Can help reduce belly fat
Eat Cherries raw, cooked or juiced. You can also get a healthy dose in our SQWARE MEALS.