Posted on March 15 2021
Known as nature's candy, wild raspberries have been gathered by humans for thousands of years. Raspberries are packed with manganese and Vitamin C, which are vital for the immune system. They also contain significant amounts of the anti-cancer phytochemical ellagic acid. The raspberry's low glycemic index also makes it a great snack for diabetics, as it can help stabilize blood sugar levels. With their rich color, sweet juicy taste and antioxidant power, it's no wonder raspberries are still one of the world's most popular berries.
- Vitamin C
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Anti-carcinogenic properties
- Can help improve brain function, specifically memory
- Great for digestive health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids in lowering blood pressure & maintaining heart health
Eat fresh or Shop our swiig Raspberries.